TASCAM CD-200BT SINGLE CD PLAYER W/BLUETOOTH
Wireless Playback of a Variety of Audio File Formats from Devices that Support Bluetooth®
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetooth® compatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit.
Bluetooth® playback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Note: The transmitting device must support Bluetooth® transmission.
Device Selection Function Allows Transmission Devices to Be Registered in Advance for Quick Switching and Operation
Bluetooth® playback requires pairing. Normally, pairing is one to one, but the CD-200BT has a device selection function that can be used to pair with multiple transmitting devices. By registering devices to be used in advance, you can switch smoothly between transmission devices for playback with minimal connection interruption time. （Only one device can be used for playback at a time）
In addition, since the name of the transmission device currently being used for audio playback can be shown on the display, you can check the connection status within this unit.
Wireless Playback with High Quality Audio
A variety of different profiles are used for Bluetooth® transmission depending on the application. The CD-200BT supports the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for high audio quality music playback, and SBC (Sub Band Codec), a standard A2DP codec. In addition, it supports the aptX® codec, making high quality wireless audio playback possible. The aptX® codec also has an error recovery function, so audio is much less likely to be interrupted, compared to ordinary SBC transmission.
- The aptX® codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up tp eight Bluetooth® transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX®, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth® (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth® antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth® connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices - AUX
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified