Midas L10 500 Series Rackmount Chassis for 10 Modules w/ Advanced Audio Routing
Legend L10 - 500 Series Rackmount Chassis for 10 Modules with Advanced Audio Routing
The LEGEND L10 500 Series Rackmount Chassis lets you mix and match a wide range of audio processing modules to build the ideal signal chain for any application. With space for up to 10 single-width modules, advanced audio routing for simplified cabling, and a robust auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply, you can take your favourite modules anywhere in the world with complete confidence. Designed to accommodate all 500 series-compatible modules and plug-in cards, the L10 is the perfect companion for your MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER 502, COMPRESSOR LIMITER 522, PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512, and the many other modules currently under development – as well as those from 3rd party vendors.
- 500 series rackmount chassis for 10 single-width modules
- Advanced audio routing reduces cabling complexity
- Audio output link switches provide cable-free daisy-chain connections between modules
- Compressor bus link switches enable stereo and multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Earth lift switch eliminates any ground loop problems
- High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- Over-specified ultra-low noise power supply output provides 3.2 A @ ±16 V and 300 mA @ +48 V
- Main and auxiliary inputs and outputs per channel on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Premium quality components throughout for crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
10 Modules – Just 3U
The L10 chassis provides I/O connectivity and +48 V phantom power for up to 10 processing modules in a rugged steel cabinet that occupies only three 19" rackspaces.
Advanced Audio Routing
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, signal chain cabling no longer need be an issue. L10's audio output link switches make it easy to rearrange and connect your modules without the need for complex cabling. Just install your modules in the order you wish and pass the signal along the chain free of any extraneous cables. This not only makes your rack much neater, it also helps you maintain the ultimate in signal integrity.
Compressor Bus Link
If your compressor modules are designed for it, our Comp Bus Link switches enable you to link them together for stereo or multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking without the need for insert cables.
Roadworthy Build Quality
L10's rugged all steel chassis is over-engineered to withstand the rigours of constant touring and provide the utmost protection for your valuable processing gear.
Ready for the World
You need reliable power for spectacular audio; that's why the L10 utilises a state-of-the-industry universal auto-ranging switch-mode power supply that works anywhere in the world. And the L10's ultra low-noise power supply boasts an impressive 3.2 A @ ±16 V for your modules and 300 mA @ +48 V phantom power, so you can use a wide variety of microphones – even your favourite ribbon mic.
Because maintaining a crystal-clear, audiophile-grade signal path is all that matters, the L10 uses only the highest quality components throughout including the Neutrik* XLR main and auxiliary input and output connectors provided per channel.
Whether your mission is the tracking or mastering of recording projects, or getting the perfect instrument or vocal sound in the concert hall, the LEGEND L10 puts your favourite processing gear right at your fingertips.