A more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 460 to 770 mm
- Height: from 900 to 1,605 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black / nickel
- Weight: 3.11 kg