Travel back to 1990's with this SoundEngine Music Module 16 bit Digital Sampler from E-MU
Its fully functional, in darn good condition and ready to make some Vintage soundtracks!
EMU SoundEngine Music Module 16-bit Digital Sampler: Part # 9047. The EMU has been tested and works great!! The unit integrates 16-bit Digitally Sampled Sounds with easy to use features and an MIDI Interface. More features of this unit are listed below. The EMU Module, MIDI Specs Sheets, and Power Adapter are included.
The EMU SoundEngine is one of the first offerings of a General MIDI device, and is certainly unique and collectible. This half-rack piece of gear is, essentially, a two preset bank GM Rack module that features the ability to function in a 'Proteus Clone' mode, (with the exception of the sample ROM ), and features...
- 32-voice/note polyphony,
- 16-part mufti-timbrality,
- 384 programmable presets,
- 16-bit Digital Sampling
- 128 General MIDI Sound Presets
- 64 different drum kits/sets
- Onboard Digital Sound Effects with Reverb and Chorus
- 16-Channel MIDI Capability
- Produces 32 different sounds simultaneously
- Select Buttons with LED Light Indicators
- Two digital effects processors
- Mac computer interface, plus a variety of other features
- Can be used with an MIDI Sequencer, a Stand-Alone Sound Module, or a MIDI interface
- Inputs/Outputs: MIDI input, MIDI output, MIDI pass-through,
- Inputs/Outputs: 8-Pin Mac Serial Printer/Modem port, 8-Pin Serial Mac Computer Connector,
- Inputs/Outputs: L/R RCA Composite Audio input, L/R RCA Composite Audio Output
- Operates on (included) AC Power Adapter
Feel free to make an offer or inquire in the box below!