Behringer Eurolive B1200D-PRO 500 Watt 12in Subwoofer
With thousands in use around the world, our EUROLIVE B1500D-PRO and B1800D-PRO active subwoofers have become the new standard in low-frequency reproduction. But what if your application calls for a smaller system that still kicks serious butt?
The EUROLIVE B1200D packs everything there is to love about these powerful systems into a more compact, easy to transport enclosure, making them ideal for small- to mid-sized venues. Armed with a 500-Watt Class-D amplifier and a host of truly professional features, these little brutes crank out tons of tight, low-end punch—with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
Put simply, these cool-running systems provide an impressive power-to-weight ratio—and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany