AKG WMS 40 Mini2 Dual Wireless Instrumental System
AKG MINI2INSTR-US45A/C Mini Instrumental Dual Wireless System
The AKG WMS 40 Mini2 Dual Wireless Instrumental System is a UHF wireless instrument system that is small portable, easy to set up and straightforward to operate. The WMS 40 Mini2 Instrumental Wireless Instrument System supports simultaneous operation of 2 transmitters and includes the SR 40 mini2 receiver, 2 PT 40 bodypack transmitters and 2 MKG L instrument cables for guitars, keyboards and more.
The bodypack transmitter features a mini XLR output and operates for 30 hours on just a single AA battery. The transmitter also features an On/Off and Mute switch. The SR 40 mini2 receiver features a miniature design and a 1/4" audio output. There are 3 LEDs indicating On/Off and RF status. Operation is fairly straightforward, simply connect the SR 40 mini2 to a PA amplifier input, power the PT 40 transmitters and receiver and you're ready for wireless performances, band rehearsals and more.
- Up to 30 hours of operation with one single AA battery
- Receiver power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters
- Easy to set up, plug-&-play operation
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery indicator
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class
|SHIPPING SIZE & WEIGHT* (estimate)||